(V.A.) Invizzible Music Presents: G-Funk Rezzurrection (2013)




01-Talkbox Peewee, DJ K.I.P. – Intro
02-Dazzie Dee, Talkbox Peewee, Chili-Bo & Rock Solo – Who’z Wit Me
03-Mister Cr – With Interest
04-DJ K.I.P. Feat. Paxi, El Don & Still G – Me And My Homiezz
05-Poppa Kane – I Get Blowed
06-XL Middleton, Woddy Funk, Big Tef – Funkee Meeting Pt. 2
07-LC Johnson – Rulez Of Tha Game
08-NTG, LC Johnson, Big Tef – G-Funk Rezzurrection
09-Mister Cr, Yum Yum – Like I Do
10-Talkbox Peewee, EN of Califoxi, Chouji – The Way She Makes Me Feel
11-Kog, Lo’Key Tha YG, LC Johnson – G-Funk 4eva
12-Poppa Kane – Cali Sunshine
13-BT Lucci – Next Song
14-Carlo Sauce, Big Tef – Money On My Mind
15-Poppa Kane, Mister Cr, Color Loc, Nonoloco – In Dez Streets
16-Tha Dazz – Outro

About Tha Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment