Brotha Lynch Hung with C.O.S. - The Fixxx (2007)




01-The Fixxx (Intro)
02-It Ain't Like
03-Welcome To Cali
04-Grip Gain
05-Skat'n
06-My Feelinz
07-If You Wanted To Know
08-See Me
09-Happen 2 Die
10-The Day I Don't Die
11-It Goes On And On
12-Slang Dem Rocks
13-Where I Came Up At
14-How We Spit It
15-Sticky Sweet
16-Til Death Come Get 'Em
17-Do What I Gotta Do


FLAC

When I was anticipating this release...I was expecting a Lynch & C.O.S. collabo effort throughout. That is hardly the end product that The Fixxx really comes out to be. Let's see...Lynch only appears on 5 traccs, and the Lynch & C.O.S. combo on 4 out of those 5. So, after the initial disapointment at this discovery; I quickly got past it and thought, "fuck it"...it will be a great Madesicc album to bump for a while...even though it's really just a bunch of various artists covering 17 tracks.

About Tha Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment